We are delighted to announce the inclusion of a Painting Holiday with renowned watercolour artist, Ron Stocke from 11 – 20 July 2018.
Ron Stocke is an award winning watercolor artist who has developed a contemporary style that has become recognisable to collectors and students over the past two decades. His painting technique and thoughtful instructional style make him a regular on the workshop circuit across the globe. Ron is a Signature Member of the American Watercolor Society and the Northwest Watercolor Society, an Elected Member of the Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolour, a member of the National Watercolor Society and the American Impressionist Society.
His work has been featured on the cover of Watercolor Magazine, several of the Splash books and art material packaging for several major brands in the United States. Ron recently partnered with the M. Graham Color Company to develop a complete line of paint sets. He is based in the Pacific Northwest of America. What’s included in your Ron Stocke painting holiday at Perigord Retreats:
- We will collect you from Toulouse International airport and take a leisurely drive to Perigord Retreats.
- For the next 10 days, you will enjoy locally sourced food and wine cooked by our in house chefs, everything to tantalise your taste buds with a focus on French and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Each day, Ron has decided which excursions he wants to take you to visit from the medieval spectacular castles through to the hustle and bustle of French local markets, views of the Dordogne river or just the free and tranquil landscape of the Dordogne region.
- Use of our studio, facilities, indoor outdoor swimming pool, gardens and grounds 24/7. You have exclusive use of everything available here at Perigord Retreats.
What’s not included
- Airfare to Toulouse International airport
- Travel insurance which must include medical/repatriation
- Visas/passports/identiy cards
- Personal toiletries
Deposit of $250 required to secure your place. Numbers are limited so for further information, please contact us by email.
To contact Ron Stocke direct, please click on the following link www.ronstocke.com
To book your trip directly: email@example.com